Tuesday, December 20, 2011

GUEST WRITER - CRYSTAL BANKS TAIT



BUT, GOD....!!!

I was talking to my husband about my passion to feed people at least monthly, encourage and  support families, help heal people and inspire Mothers. 

Crystal Banks Tait
He said, "You can't! You don't have the money!" He said, "Even only once a month, do you know how much that would cost to feed people? Do you know how many people you would need to volunteer help make it happen?"

Fairly quickly my husband had introduced a glitch into my plan...

I thought of having a meal once a month in our backyard. Aside from insurance reasons I didn't want to bring any risk to my family so I thought an offsite place would work better. I have let that lie low... it was just an idea back then and I guess it still is an idea now. However, it is something I want to do. My husband’s suggestion was to go work for Salvation Army... I suppose that is probably not a bad idea...
we will see.

For now, I am a Mom, raising my children in the way they should go. I don't think any of this is going to happen any time soon, so I won't get in a panic about where I'll end up or what I'll be doing. 

EVENTUALLY I think I will take a BIG step out! I just cannot wait to see what I am going to be stepping out into!

After thinking for a day or so about my husband’s response... I might not have the money. BUT GOD does. I might not have the people ... BUT GOD does.

If there is something that you have a passion for that you really believe, you are called to do, let me encourage you. You may not have the money BUT GOD does. You may not have the people BUT GOD does. Philippians 4:19 "BUT my GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus"

Step out and STAND ON God's word! When doubts and fears threaten you... just think... BUT, GOD!!!


(Images by Google Images)

No comments: