Sunday, November 17, 2013

BIGGEST COMMA IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND, PART 2

THE JUDGMENT OF JESUS
There is a whole lot more to that great COMMA from Isaiah 61:2a ( To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God;and what
follows it, as I discuss in sequence from the Scriptures. These events, which follow the Comma therein, lead up to the upcoming scene on Judgment Day when all mankind will
stand before God in shock and awe. We know that no-one will be speaking back to God, especially those who are before the Great White Throne - the very worse position one can ever be in.

As we saw in the Part 1, God has a series of indictments which will be presented in His Courtroom on Judgment Day. We, who have been saved and have had our sins washed clean by the Blood of the Lamb, know exactly what this means and the thought of That Day brings much fear and trembling.  Here again are the Charges God has against ALL mankind for which they will answer (Romans 3:10-18)

“No one is righteous—
    not even one. (Verse 10)
11 No one is truly wise;
    no one is seeking God. (Verse 11)
12 All have turned away;
    all have become useless. 
No one does good,
    not a single one.” (Verse 12)
13 “Their talk is foul, like the stench from an open grave.
    Their tongues are filled with lies.” (Verse 13)
“Snake venom drips from their lips.”
14     “Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.” (Verse 14)
15 “They rush to commit murder. (Verse 15)
16     Destruction and misery always follow them. (Verse 16)
17 They don’t know where to find peace.” (Verse 17)
18     “They have no fear of God at all.” (Verse 18)

Again, if Jesus Christ is your personal Lord and Savior, and if you have repented and put your complete Faith, Life and Lifestyle in His Hands - this does NOT apply to you or I. We have been declared FORGIVEN and saved from what is to come from those who remain unsaved, by their own choice:

Now, in the First Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, Micah 5:2 prophesied and it was fulfilled the place He was to be born (Bethlehem). Daniel prophesied as to the period of time. In this small portion of a small verse in Isaiah, which follows the comma, the Prophet Isaiah, under the Power of the Holy Spirit, says exactly what is going to happen after Jesus' Second Coming on that White Horse of Revelation 19:11a (Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse.)

Now, look what happens in the rest of this passage from Revelation in Chapter 19, verses 11b-13: "And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had[e] a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

Catch that phrase at the end of verse 11 again "He judges and makes war"! How does that happen? Well, read here with me from Isaiah 63:1-6....then watch the PLUMBLINE teaching on this and more to follow the coming JUDGMENT OF JESUS!

Isaiah 63

New King James Version (NKJV)

The Lord in Judgment and Salvation

63 Who is this who comes from Edom,
With dyed garments from Bozrah,
This One who is glorious in His apparel,
Traveling in the greatness of His strength?—
“I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save.”
Why is Your apparel red,
And Your garments like one who treads in the winepress?
“I have trodden the winepress alone,
And from the peoples no one was with Me.
For I have trodden them in My anger,
And trampled them in My fury;
Their blood is sprinkled upon My garments,
And I have stained all My robes.
For the day of vengeance is in My heart,
And the year of My redeemed has come.
I looked, but there was no one to help,
And I wondered
That there was no one to uphold;
Therefore My own arm brought salvation for Me;
And My own fury, it sustained Me.
I have trodden down the peoples in My anger,
Made them drunk in My fury,
And brought down their strength to the earth.”

No comments: