Tuesday, November 5, 2013

NEW CHRISTIAN ALBUM CAMPAIGN LAUNCHED ON VETERANS' DAY!

Update:

Keeping Up With Ava Aston


Hey Friends! 



I hope you are having a great day! It's been a while since my last update, some cool things and Big Changes on the horizon. For the latest on what's going on click here

We are launching a campaign on Veterans Day November 11th to fund my very 1st Christian Music Album. The campaign will be chock full of creative rewards & benefits for your involvement, stay tuned!  We thought it'd be fitting to launch on Veterans Day being that my husband is a Veteran, my mom works for the Purple Heart helping Veterans, and my passion for our supporting our Military. Who knows, hopefully I'll be able to do a USO Tour one day!

Leading up to the campaign launch next week we are working to SELL OUT of All my previous Music! So we have a special Combo Deal on ALL my previous music. Just $9.99 for everything including an 8x10 autographed photo and shipping.

Would you be so kind as to share it with friends, family, social media? Thank you for your time & support! Have a great week!


Blessings, Love and Music ~

Ava xo


Share
Tweet
Forward to Friend
+1
Share
Check out The Ava Army Giveaway &
Get Your Copy While They Last!!




 
Make Your Purchase

No comments: