Thursday, January 12, 2017

NEW LIFE - A MONTH OF VERSES: JANUARY 12, 2017

VERSE: "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9)

FORMULA: The Promise, if heeded is greater than the Fear, Cares and Stresses of this World.

ACTION: Fear of the unknown AND the known destruction, depression and devastation out there is too real and pervasive. It takes focused Faith to overcome this. Start now. BELIEVE....believe and receive, for God has not given us a spirit of Fear, but His Spirit of Faith in Christ.

PRAYER: Most Gracious Good and Heavenly Father, in the Name of Your Son Jesus, I believe Your promises to me, from Your Holy Word, to never leave nor forsake me. I receive this Truth, as intended, and embed it completely in my own spirit, that the Knowledge of Your Love, Care and Plans for me are greater than the arrows, darts and evil of this world. I submit to the Lordship of Christ in my Life so that He can fight ALL my battles while I trust fully in Him. I surrender ALL to Him, all to Him I freely give in worship, in spirit and in Truth, to the Praise and Glory of the Lord of Heaven's Armies, from Whom ALL blessings flow, Amen and amen.

No comments: