Monday, April 23, 2012

FAVORITE BIBLE VERSES OF SAINTS ON TWITTER!


SO, WHAT IS YOUR VERSE?!
Yesterday, I posted an in-depth exposition of my Life Verse, Psalm 27:4 here in a message called "ENJOYING FOREVER".  Then I asked some of my wonderful Twitter brothers and sisters in Christ what THEIR verse was. Here are those who responded! As more and more check in with their favorite verse, I will add them to this list.

I recommend them highly as authentic men and women of the Faith who are, what they say they are! Please follow them here on Twitter


Lana Bandoim ‏ @Lana_Bandoim
Great post, Psalm 27:4 is one of my favorites too. I also like Matthew 19:26 ~ "With God all things are possible."


Sam Thompson ‏ @USAlivestrong
Not the only one, but Matt 10:22

AnsB ‏ @OneFleshWife
Jeremiah 29:11 is what I constantly remember!

Lynn Mosher ‏ @lynnmosher 
 “Did I not tell you and promise you that if you would believe and rely on Me, u would see the glory of God?” John 11:40 Amp


Jesuslovesme ‏ @ErniHaesloop
My very favorite Chapter is John17+of that verse 21.


Pedro Okoro ‏ @PedroOkoro 
My current fave verse is Phil 3:10!!

NewsOn USA ‏ @NewsOnUSA
Matthew 5: When in doubt, Sermon on the Mount.

REV. TONI BROWN ‏ @REVTONIBROWN
I used to have a life verse; then 2; then 3...now I can't; there r too many that i use everyday; and I need all the time

Heidi Brummer ‏ @messiah2come
"The Lord is my rock, & my fortress, & my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, & the ..Psm.18:2

Ken Smith ‏@projectpeter
2 Peter 1:1-11 up there though! LIVE IT!

Tania ‏ @havntyetarrived
my life verse has to be Jeremiah 33:3 King James Version


PSALM 103:3 HE FORGIVES ALL my SINS and HEALS ALL my DISEASES

Alexandra Swann @alexandraswann
John 3:16, naturally!

Cheri Majors This is great Berni, just now read it!! I also just tweeted you my life verse, which I didn't realize until later in life, but it is EXACT in recounting my life history & ending in God's personal promises to my kids & I (it's very cool)!!! Isaiah 54 (the entire chapter)!

Caroline Gave @Caroline_Gavin
Romans 8:28~~And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.


1 comment:

Debra Seiling said...

I have many favorite verses, but my current favorite verse a friend shared with me is: Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice." I have found that when I'm frustrated about things and remember this little verse, it changes my attitude to be God focused instead of me-focused.Debbie Bible Passages That Can Influence Your Life Blog
http://bible-passages.blogspot.com