Saturday, September 3, 2011

THINK ON THESE THINGS - SATURDAY

LEARN TO PRAY AGAINST BACKLASH AND STRONGHOLDS NOW!

The past two mini - devotional series - Last week "THE NAME" and this week on "SPIRITUAL WARFARE" has caused the enemy to come against me big time.  Satan hates two things - the NAME OF JESUS and being exposed for the liar and scum that he is. He IS going to fight back...however - I am not going to live in defeat, delusion and discombobulation!


Where the devil sowed the spirit of confusion - the Blood washes Clean!
Where the devil sent the spirit of collusion - the Word sets us free!
Where the devil sent the spirits from hell - the Name will wipe them out!


THEREFORE, today, I wish to set out some prayers here, which we will pray together over the next several days. I sense many of you are dealing with Strongholds of many stripes: lust; little faith; ambition...even jealousy; procrastination and more! 

Tomorrow, I will show a vivid example of self affirmation and then letting Jesus break us off from these strongholds. But we must start somewhere. I can write all the nice pieces on warfare....just as any Sunday preacher can give a nice talk....but if we don't walk it out the rest of the time, we are sitting ducks, my friends!



Let's go start to take down some strongholds now!


IN YOUR OWN WAY, PRAY WITH ME THIS FOLLOWING PASSAGE ADAPTED FROM:
------ IN THE NAME OF JESUS------
(Scripture in red italics, prayer in BOLD BLACK)

"Lord, I am humble in the presence of Your mighty power...I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU - YOU ARE EVERYTHING
You will honor me when the time comes. ...AS YOU SAID IN THIS PASSAGE
You care for me so I turn all my worries over to You....YOU SAID I COULD LAY MY ANXIETIES, STRESS AND BURDENS AT YOUR FEET
I am on guard and I stay awake. Our enemy, the devil, is like a roaring lion, sneaking around to find someone to attack. ..SATAN, I COMMAND YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS TO BE GONE - YOU ARE NOTHING, JESUS IS MY EVERYTHING. I REBUKE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU SEND AGAINST ME - WHETHER IT IS A PERSON, THING, OR DOCTRINE - I REBUKE YOU AND SEND YOU OVER THE CLIFF, IN JESUS' NAME.
But I resist the devil and stay strong in my faith. - YOU HAVE SET MY FEET UPON THE ROCK OF CHRIST, LORD! THANK YOU FOR THAT
I know all over the world Your followers are suffering just as I am.- THEREFORE I PRAY FOR MY PERSECUTED BRETHREN IN MOSLEM AND HINDU COUNTRIES, IN CHINA AND SOON HERE IN AMERICA
But You show undeserved kindness to everyone - THANK YOU FOR GRACE, GRACE, MORE GRACE THAN I DESERVE
That's why You had Jesus Christ choose us to share in Your eternal glory - THANK YOU FOR SENDING JESUS TO DO WHAT I COULD NEVER DO - DIE AND TAKE THE PUNISHMENT OF MY SINS AND THEN EVEN MORE AMAZING - ALLOW ME TO LIVE FOREVER WITH HIM! THANK YOU!!
We will suffer for a while, but You will make us complete, steady, strong and firm - YOU HAVE MADE MY JOY COMPLETE; AS THE DEER PANTETH FOR THE WATER, MY SOUL LONGETH AFTER THEE...YOU ARE MY HIDING PLACE, BUT NOW, I AM NOT HIDING ANY MORE....I AM READY TO FIGHT FOR MY FAMILY, MY HOME, MY FAITH AND THE SOULS OF THE LOST SO PUT ME BACK ON THE BATTLE FIELD...NEVER LET SATAN DEFEAT ME AND GRANT ME THE PEACE OF KNOWING THOU ART ALWAYS NEAR ME!
You will be in control forever - ALL POWER, GLORY, HONOR AND DOMINION BE YOURS, NOW AND FOREVER MORE!!



IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN!!


Saints--- we have just begun to fight! DO THIS IN YOUR OWN WORDS...AND WE WILL HAVE BEGUN TO PULL DOWN STRONGHOLDS!


SUNDAY MESSAGE: WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?....And more on praying a fortress around you while taking down that which the enemy has set against us!
Hallelujah!


(Image from BING Images)


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: