Wednesday, February 9, 2011

THE FINAL GOODBYE - WHAT WILL YOU SAY...


"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith" 2 Timothy 4:7 (ESV)

Sometime in the next 50 years, each of us reading this or within the sounds of crunching snow and ice, will stand before the LORD JESUS! Think about how short a time that is!! Even sold-out for Jesus Christians like myself are amazed at this fact! Think about this...50 years ago it was only 1961!! I just returned last weekend from a memorial service for my good brother in Christ  Dan Zanoza who died of cancer at the young age of 57.
     Dan was a blind man, yet he was a tireless pro-life activist in Illinois and the  man responsible for getting the ONNLY NATIVITY SCENE in a state Capitol in the US, into the Illinois State Capitol Dome building in Springfield. Watching brother Dan die was an amazing thing to behold. Of course his wife, Julie, was understandably grieved. But I got to watch a man die not just with grace but going out with his boots on for Jesus!
     I won't forget some of his last words "I will see again and the first person I will see is Jesus!!!" If that doesn't give you Godbumps...well....! 
     I uploaded one of my TV shows from a couple years ago about this topic - "what would your last or my last words be"? Prayerfully and hopefully, they will reflect the precious fruit that never perishes in the Eternal Kingdom....I show the various steps on how to plant, grow and nurture this type of fruit!

By Bernie Lutchman
Revelation 6:11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.
"
Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: