Tuesday, August 14, 2007

GLOBAL WARMING THEORIES: ANTI-BIBLICAL?

"Who then is this, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!" Mark 4:41 NASB...talking about Jesus)
Just 30 years ago, it was Global Cooling and the Coming Ice Age! Which is it, my friends??!! Now each day brings new demands for the Western world to give up our regular lifestyles and go back almost to the stone age....why? None of us are against conservation, recycling or living healthy through organic foods etc. We are not barons of greed but just regular folks! We live conservative and wholesome lives! However, the scenarios keep getting more unbelievable each day and some of them can make your hair turn gray!!ha!

God has always brought drought, famine and harsh natural disasters throughout world and Biblical history. However it seems as if these days, people hold the creation in higher esteem than the Creator!

In my new book "Two Minute Warning....Handbook of Effective Christianity for the 4th Quarter of Life" the topic of Global Warming is fleshed out exclusively from Scriptures in pages 299-301. I illustrate, by simply stating the relevant (and in context) Bible verses, just who controls even the smallest flash of lightning! I invite you to take a look at it. God is perfectly clear about who controls the weather. HE DOES!

To wrap up this short discussion, I invite you to look at what God said about the weather. Here is Jeremiah 14:22 (NASB) "Are there any among the idols of the nations who give rain? Or can the heavens grant showers? Is it not You, O LORD our God? Therefore we hope in You, For You are the one who has done all these things."

In the next post, I will introduce my book and what it is about. Feel free to post comments on anything, in the comment resource below. This is how I see it, my friends. As an apologist for the Faith, there is only way I can see it intellectually - from the Bible!




No comments: